- Based on the Tone library.
- Monophonic sound.
- It's possible to split the song and play this parts sequenced (saves space).
- Constants for tones and durations both in the American and Spanish system.
- Packaged as an Arduino library. With examples and syntax highlighting.
- 3 Example songs included:
- Super Mario Bros.
- Nyan Cat.
Super Mario Bros
Components used in the examples
- 1x arduino board.
- 1x prototype board.
- 1x 12KΩ - 0.08W speaker, it has its own cables. Any small speaker will do the job.
- 1x 330Ω resistor.
- 1x cable from a PWM output to the resistor.